Our online classes have been great tools to keep you fit, however, nothing beats a real class with real people. We are delighted to move offline and bring you, outdoor fitness classes.
From Monday 6th July 2020, we will launch our outdoor fitness class timetable for members. We do have limitations on what we are allowed to offer but I am hoping many of you will take advantage of these free classes to members only.
Please note, these classes do not affect your membership as these remain frozen until we fully re-open.
Below I have outlined the timetable, rules, and booking details.
- Maximum of 5 participants per class plus the instructor.
- 2 Classes per day the first starting at 10.00 am the second starting at 11.15 am.
- A one-off safety declaration form must be completed and returned before the class starts.
- The classes are free to current Aqua Plus and All Rounder members.
- You can only book for one class per week.
- You can book 6 days in advance but only for one class.
- You will be asked to keep a minimum of 2m social distance while attending the Sports Complex.
- We will provide some equipment which will be disinfected before use. We will also ask you to disinfect the equipment after use with the sanitisers provided.
- Please bring your own towel, water bottle and consider sun cream.
- Equipment must not be shared.
- The class may be cancelled at short notice due to wet weather.
- For bookings please call Sports Complex Reception on 01189 644 600 Monday – Friday 10.00 am-4.00 pm